Home -> Sessions

Requests for musical band performances

Who can make this request? Associations
Documentation to be submitted
  • Application form.
Where can I request this? The request may be handed in at any OAC office (Registry)
Ways to start procedure Upon request of the party
Requirements Applicants may be cultural associations or similar.
Administrative silence Does not apply
End of administrative recourse Not rated
30 of March, 2021

Ajuntament de Palma
Square de Santa Eulàlia 9. 07001 Palma (Illes Balears)
Telephone: 010 / 971225900 / 630308226
Email: ajuntament@palma.cat