Home -> Sessions

Authorization for the use of spaces belonging to state educational centres

Who can make this request? Anyone
Documentation to be submitted
  • Request form;
  • Summer camp project plans, where applicable.
Where can I request this? Any Integrated Customer Services Unit (OAC) (Registry)
  • Ministerial Order (1985) of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
  • Circular note issued by the Education and Culture Committee interpreting the aforementioned regulation.
Ways to start procedure Upon request of the party
Requirements Anyone may make a request
Administrative silence Rejected
End of administrative recourse The resolution puts an end to the proceedings
Resources Optional appeal for reversal and administrative appeal
31 of March, 2021

Ajuntament de Palma
Square de Santa Eulàlia 9. 07001 Palma (Illes Balears)
Telephone: 010 / 971225900 / 630308226
Email: ajuntament@palma.cat